Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Things are happening. Exciting things.



I have published two blog posts in the last year? Really??
Wow. I really hadn't realised it had been so long since I had blogged regularly. And I miss it.
Apart from my lack of blogging, the past year has been much the same. Sewing, running my little (mostly) online business and watching The Little Miss growing up. Fast. So fast.
Now that our baby is nearly two (!), I have had some time to breathe. Some time to reflect. Time to realise that ReJenerate has run away in a direction I never anticipated. And I am running behind, clinging desperately to the leash, franticly trying to keep up but loving every minute.
I have so many ideas, so much inspiration. So many things I want to do with my label. So many things I must do.
So over the next few months I will be completely re-launching ReJenerate. New name, new website, new focus and new products. Exciting!
Please check back in and keep up to date with the goings on. Let me know what you think.
I may have been away a while...but I missed you.

No comments: