Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So unnecessary it's soooo necessary.

You know that feeling where you happen upon something that is ridiculously unnecessary but you can't fight the feeling that it would make your life so much better?

That's what I experienced when I spotted these matryoshka doll measuring cups mentioned over at decor8.

They nest inside each other like the real thing and perfectly measure out 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4 and 1 full cup.

Making cup cakes just became even more fun! Check them out here.

4 comments:

Sophie said...

This made me chuckle... cooking, for me is fun - but throw in some matryoshka dolls and wella! Perfect recipe!

Bec said...

Oooh we just got these in at my work haha. Along with a condiment gun =/

rejenerate said...

Ooooh a condiment gun??? That I have to see! he he he

Anastasia said...

i saw these in the MoMa art store during my trip to NYC last month - very clever design!!