Thursday, June 3, 2010

Real Wedding


It really makes my day when my customers take the time to get in touch and say how much they loved the custom creations I designed for them. I love it even more when I get photographic evidence!

Here is a pic of gorgeous bride Pip and her bridal party. For Pip I made a silk clutch featuring a vintage bird brooch and for her bridesmaids, two slightly different clutches featuring silver satin and a stunning aqua and silver vintage brocade. Here's a close up:



A huge congrats to Pip and her hubby. And thanks for letting me share this lovely photo of your Big Day.

4 comments:

its simple love said...

Oh how gorgeous! I am glad she stayed in touch. It would be nice to see how your product looked while being used and enjoyed.

Rachael

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

Those clutches are incredibly lovely. I really admire your work.

Yelena said...

beautiful! how sweet of her to mail you a photo!:) it makes it all the more special! :)

jaylee said...

I like the brides dress, looks lovely on her and i love the clutches.