Sunday, January 25, 2009

HOT, HOT, HOT

Normally I hate shopping centres/malls. They're shining beacons of all the things that annoy me about the 21st century, but I must admit that they do present an irresistable temptation in the middle of a heatwave.

After crawling the streets of Newtown on a 40 degree day looking for 2nd hand furniture all I could think of was sweet, sweet air-conditioning and the call of the mall proved too much.

After all how bad can a place that offers sushi and Zooey Deschanel be??

We caught a session of Jim Carrey's latest flick 'Yes Man' which was a bit of a laugh but most importantly starred one of my fave chicks, Zooey.

I am inspired to create a handbag that would be worthy of the cute and quirky actress. I'm thinking the 'Zany Zooey' could be in the making soon.

Meanwhile, I am trying to find someone to help me with the sewing of my bags and have been in touch with some lovely ladies who are very keen to come on board. So February should see the Rejenerate production line shift back into top gear.

No comments: