Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Random Facts


I am feeling pretty fancy today as Hayley from Heidi & Seek has nominated me for a Blog Award. Thanks Hayley!
So apparently in acceptance of the award I need to list 10 random things about myself. So here goes:
1. I was born in Sweden
2. I don't like bananas but I do like all banana related food products eg banana bread, banana cake, banana smoothies etc
3. I am scared of The Muppets. Yep, those cute little furry puppets...they scare the bejeezus out of me.
4. I am obsessed with the TV show Scrubs. I think it's the world's funniest show and have watched the whole series countless times.
5. I love walking. Alot. In fact, I once walked 100km non-stop for charity. My knees have never quite recovered.
6. I don't like any show's on commercial TV...it's all crap. Who programs these channels??
7. I lied in point 6. I do like Master Chef. And Scrubs re-runs :)
8. My husband was once voted the 'World's Most Awesome Man'. It was just a small ceremony with only he and I in attendance...but I don't think that makes it any less special.
9. My favourite colour is white.
10. I plan to start a PR campaign for tofu when I have some spare time. I love that stuff and it gets such a hard time. So stay tuned for that...

4 comments:

Leeloo said...

I'm guessing this would be RIGHT up your alley.....

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29285699&utm_source=etsy_finds&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=etsy_finds_091509

rejenerate said...

Something tells me you're not taking my phobia seriously...

:p

Emma said...

I think you should be featured on this blog:

http://gotagirlcrush.tumblr.com/

:)

Hayley Sarah said...

You are very welcome.

I adore Scrubs too! I thought that I could defend commercial TV but I'm not sure I can. Unless True Blood is on commercial TV, that I can defend immensely.