Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm wrapped...



I have been making in-roads on the Christmas shopping front over the last few days. I have been raiding madeit.com.au and etsy.com along with websites of lots of other Aussie artists and designers and have found some cool and unique gifts. I also ended up in a large shopping centre along with the rest of Sydney at one point and quickly vowed again to try and get everything online.
Once all the shopping is done, it's time for gift wrapping and I gotta say, I'm a bit of a fan of good wrapping. But it's not the most eco friendly exercise which is why I am inspired by these photos by Color Me Pretty found via Decor8. I am thinking newspaper, vintage buttons and trims, pre-loved doilies and linens and rustic twine should be the theme of the year. Yum.

No comments: