Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's a wrap!





Phew! It's all over!
As expected the Finders Keepers Markets was crazy, chaotic, exhausting and sooo much fun. I have had my head down for the last 4 weeks or so trying to get enough stock for my stall and it all came together in the end.
And I gotta say that all the hard work is worth it when a group of girlfriends stampede your stall grabbing things and shrieking out in such high pitched, excited sentences that you can no longer actually understand what they're saying! Love it.
There were lots of people buying gifts for sisters, girlfriends, wives and daughters too so if you live in Sydney, keep an eye on your Christmas stocking for some ReJenerate goodies this year!
A huge thanks to my hubby, sister and mum who were my little ReJenerate army...couldn't have done it without you!
Now that the markets are over, I will be giving a little more love to my online store so keep an eye on my website for new Christmas stock - coming very, very soon!

No comments: