Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ReJenerate Mag Love


Over the last couple of months my little creations have been featured in the 'What's Hot' section of 'Bride To Be' Magazine and the Christmas gift guide of 'G Magazine'. G Mag also featured some quotes from a little interview they did with me on sustainable fashion in their Sep/Oct issue...so I have been feeling the mag love! :)

Unfortunately all of the products featured have now sold out...but there's always new creations on the way!










4 comments:

renee anne said...

congrats Jen on all your features!!

haha and look! I was in a mag and I didn't even know it!! hehehe

lilDdownunder said...

Congrats on being featured, that is so great! You're going to get so many Christmas orders now I bet!

rejenerate said...

Better watch out - the paparazzi will be chasing you down soon! :)

rejenerate said...

Thanks Lil D x