Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Once Upon Exhibition

Snow White as interpreted by Eliza Malone


Princess and The Pea as interpreted by Tabitha Emma

The Little Mermaid as interpreted by Renee Anne

Hansel and Gretel as interpreted by Meeri Anneli

The Ginger Bread Man as interpreted by Enyaj

Little Red Riding Hood as interpreted by Courtney Brims

I had the most fun night last week filled with Nepalese food, my mum, my hubby and lots of gorgeous artwork at the Once Upon exhibition.
I was absolutely blown away by the stunning art works and I think I really loved ALL of them! Above are a few of my favourites. Aren't they amazing?? If you missed the exhibition don't stress as some art works are still available online here.
Another huge congrats to Ang from Leeloo (and happy 2nd birthday to Leeloo!) and Renee from Art4Friends who put so much love and hard work into this amazing event. You ladies blow my mind.

1 comment:

renee anne said...

thanks for all the loving darling girl!!

gosh they look really nice all posted up like that. :)

yay!! glad it was a good weekend for you too xxox