Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Happy 2010 lovely people!
Isn't this photo gorgeous? It is of the little Swedish town where my family are from. It is absolutely freezing there at the moment (obviously!) and everything is covered in a thick blanket of snow.
The photo was taken by an old friend of my dad (hi Hans!) and is making me long for a little bit of winter wonderland. Although maybe only for a day or two ha ha!

Well I have been brought out of my Christmas break with a bit of a jolt.

I think lots of ladies have been reading their Bride To Be Magazines over their Christmas break and my order book is getting a little overwhelming...which is great! But no cocktails by the pool for me this January!!

I do love creating the bridesmaids sets though, they are just so cute and it makes me all warm and fuzzy when brides get all excited about designing a gift to give to the most important ladies in their lives.
Isn't this set summery and fun?

No comments: