Monday, January 3, 2011

Back in Twenty Eleven!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
I can't believe it's been over 3 months since I last posted!
I don't really know why. Life has been moving at a frantic pace and something had to give. I guess that thing was blogging. But I've missed it and the new year seems like a good time to get my blogging butt back into gear.
Since last I blogged I have made almost 200 clutches, watched my baby girl learn to sit up, clap hands and eat her own foot (!), had my 2nd wedding anniversary, had a super fun Christmas with family and friends and well...heaps of other stuff that I won't list blow by blow!
Hope everyone out there is well and happy and I look forward to re-connecting in 2011.
And for brides waiting for orders, I am fairly on track and will have all orders shipped out in plenty of time for remaining summer weddings (or winter weddings for those of you in the northern hemisphere.)
Happy New Year!
Photo: How cute are these little guys? They were a gift from my Swedish Aunt and it isn't Christmas in my house without them.

No comments: