Thursday, October 23, 2008

Here I come Interweb!

I'm so excited - I just received the first screen shot of the my soon to be very own website!!!
Stay tuned as it will be launching very soon...

I got so excited that I called up my lovely mum to share the news forgetting that it was way past regular people's bedtimes! Eventhough she was fast asleep, she still managed to make some postive murmurs...thanks mum :)

Meanwhile had a lovely evening with my groom to-be. We had a meeting with a wedding photographer who was so lovely and had a gorgeous portfolio. So that could be another thing crossed off the to-do list. Whoo hoo!

Then headed out for a yummy Japanese meal. I am so obsessed with miso soup it may take out a restraining order on me.


Mmmmm Miso...

I wonder if you can get miso at 11.30pm in Balmain...only one way to find out...

2 comments:

capitolagirl said...

I love miso too, your post has me craving it :-)

Veronica Darling... said...

I'm addicted to soybeans (edamame!) yum yum yum! Jap food is so more-ish!