Sunday, December 21, 2008

Today I'm Obsessed With...

Today I'm obsessed with...'The Bay Run' in Sydney's Inner West. It's a lovely 7km path that runs around the water and is mostly nice and flat which makes for a nice easy jog.

My enthusiam has recently rubbed off on my fiance who has started joining me...however I am a very anti-social runner. I really don't like having to have a conversation while running and I don't even really like running next to someone else...throws off my pace or something.

So I make him run the course clockwise while I run it anti-clockwise and we hi-five in the middle :)

Yes I realise this is odd. But it's just the way I like it.

1 comment:

Lark said...

Hello there lovely blog, you've won my Christmas giveaway - Frankie Calendar and Afternoon Tea book! Please get in touch so that I can send your prize over!

Allison x