Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lovely Autumn

I just went for my daily stroll to the post office and discovered that it is the most glorious day today. Glorious is a bit of a lame word and not one that frequents my usual vocab, but I just can't think of a better word to describe the weather in Sydney today.

I am a total summer girl, but there is definitely something about the in-between seasons that just makes me feel goooood.

I will definitely be heading to my fave picnic spot for dinner with the Mr tonight.

PS Don't hold it against me when it gets to chilly May and I'm moaning about how freezing autum is and counting down the months till summer!

2 comments:

Pip said...

Lovely leaf colours there. I just love spring and autumn, sometimes it gets a bit too hot in Adelaide over summer.
Pip

Lou said...

Gorgeous photo. It was very cool in Melb today and quite a bit of rain. At least the beautiful autumn leaves make up for the colder weather. Hope you had a nice dinner.