Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Whoo hoo!

Wow! I just got the shock of my life. In a good way.

I was strolling to the post office, daydreaming about chocolate bullets...how do they manage to suspend the licorice pieces exactly in the centre of the chocolate like that?? It's truly mind boggling.

I digress.

Suddenly something caught my attention - a flash of polka dots, vintage fabric and salvaged leather...yep, it was a complete stranger carrying one of my handbags! Right there in the street!

So naturally I stared at her through my sunglasses in a stalker like fashion until she felt my eyes burning through her and looked at me uncomfortably.

I sensibly resisted the urge to jump up and down, point at the bag and shriek 'That's one of mine! That's one of mine!' and instead walked in the opposite direction giggling like a school girl.

That was a fun moment. The bag still looked shiny and new...which could mean that she hardly ever uses it, but I take it as a sign of superior craftmanship :)

Good times.

No comments: