Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rad Recycling





I am constantly looking for new products that follow the recycling theme. In case you hadn't noticed, I really get into recycling :)
I just found the above products and I think they are some of the best I have seen.
The first pic is a lounge made from a discarded bath tub. The second a chair made from an old shopping trolley and the third is a desk made from a salvaged aeroplane wing. How great is that?
I am completely in love with the bath lounge...unfortunately the company, 'Reestore' is based in the UK.
Guess I'll have to resort to taking some cushions into the bath tub for now...

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

wow, those pieces are fantastic!! i love the shopping trolley seat!!!

nineteen toes said...

The aeroplane wing desk is tops!!

Pip said...

That is probably a better use for a shopping trolley than it's original use. I think the aeroplane wing desk is really excellent.
Pip

rejenerate said...

Glad others are liking these pieces too.

Who needs to make new stuff when you can get such original and fabulous results from recycling!! :)

{ rose-coloured-rain } said...

haha, they are AWESOME! Love being creative with recycling, and its so economical to do so! xo