Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kirribilli Art & Design Markets



I will be showing my wares at Kirribilli Art & Design Market tomorrow (sunday) so come by and see me in the Burton Street Tunnel, Milsons Point between 9am and 3pm if you're going to be in the neighbourhood.

I'll have some new designs available and will also have some fab bargains just for the markets so if you've had your eye on something in my online store you might even be able to score yourself a great deal.

I'll be sharing a stall with the Leeloo gang too so you shouldn't have too hard of a time finding something that grabs your fancy :)

2 comments:

Emma said...

Oh I wish I could be there! If I wasn't already 2 days past my due date I'd definitely make the train trip up from Wollongong! Have a great day, I bet you sell out of everything!

rejenerate said...

Well that's a pretty good excuse I s'pose :)

Very exciting - best of luck with everything Emma!