Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today Is A Good Day


I found this kitchen over at decor8 (my endless source of inspiration) and it makes me want to put on an apron and whip up a batch of cupcakes he he he
Today is definitely a good day. The Mr is home from work due to sleep deprivation brought on by the hideous night time roadworks going on near our house. As those of you who follow me on twitter would know, I rang up to complain about the unbelievable noise late last night and the council offered to drop over some industrial ear muffs today as a solution. That made me laugh...or was it cry? It's a fine line where these roadworks are concerned.
Anyway, I am not making this sound like a good day as advertised in the heading!
The Mr and I took a lovely stroll this morning to pick up dinner supplies and a much needed coffee and discovered that it is the most divine day! We both left our coats at home and wandered around the sunny streets in short sleeves. Gorgeous!
I am now catching up on work but looking forward to an afternoon trip to the post office...another excuse for a stroll in the sun.
I also got some amazingly exciting news from my bestie yesterday and that is making me super, super happy. If you're reading this Jac...I'm still grinning :)
Anyways, I've got to get some clutches wrapped up and posted...brides around the world are waiting excitedly by their mail boxes he he he

4 comments:

Leeloo said...

Gorgeous kitchen. Makes me want to make banana loaf. Oh hang on, what's that lovely smell coming from my kitchen? Oh yes, that would be the BANANA LOAF I'm currently baking. He he he! Keep those ear muffs on. xxoo

renee anne said...

oh!!

this post made me smile a fair bit.

but GOSH I didn't actually realise the noise was that bad. that is terrible. really really bad.

I hope it ends soon.

But you are right. that day sounds absolutely perfect to me and I am very jealous.

Well who is hosting the tea party with banana loaf??? my mouth is watering!!!

xx

rejenerate said...

Oh tea and banana bread with you two lovely ladies would be the perfect end to this day!!

Btw the 'ear muffs' arrived, and they're actually just ear plugs.

I feel a little ripped off!! :)

suzanna said...

I love this adorable kitchen!